This Limited Warranty applies only to the products manufactured by or for Ecoride.ph and products that can be identified by the “Ecoride.ph” trade name or logo affixed to it for a period of twelve (12) calendar months from the date of purchase unless otherwise provided herein. Ecoride.ph warrants that the Seller’s products are free from any defects in design, materials and workmanship and conform with any specifications provided. However, Ecoride.ph expressly disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose as well as any hidden defects on the product.
This Warranty is fully transferable to subsequent vehicle owners subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein. Only the non-expired portion of the warranty period will be taken over by the new owner.
- Warranty Coverage, Limitations and Exclusions
1.1 This warranty covers the original product purchased and it’s part. This warranty does not cover any labor charges. Only parts. Labor is allowed to be performed by customer or authorized service center at their customer’s own cost..
1.2 Consumables such as uses, brake pads, brake calipers, braking disc, tires, tube, brake cable, and bearings are covered for three (3) calendar months from the date of purchase. Batteries are warrantied against defective/dead cells only. Batteries are not warrantied for capacity.
1.3 Seller’s liability arising from any warranty claims shall be limited to the reasonable costs of fixing or replacing defective services and/or parts.
1.4 The warranty does not apply to any:
- repairs (unless said repair is performed by an authorized service center), upgrades, installations performed, and modifications to any part of the Product after purchase date as well as labor charges unless a written authority to include the same is given by Ecoride.ph;
- b) incorrect upgrades, repairs or installation of a non-recognized or non approved products in a non-recognized service center or one who is not a representative of Ecoride.ph;
- c) improper handling or usage, abuse, excessive or abnormal use, or any form of use contrary to Seller’s specifications of Ecoride.ph products or damage damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Ecoride.ph or with improper voltage or power supply;
- d) normal wear and tear including but not limited to normal deterioration, discoloration, fading blurring or aging of the product purchased or any of its part;
- e) damage resulting from “force majeure” or acts of nature or God such as but not limited to lightning, volcanic eruption, tsunami, tornadoes, flood, earthquake and the like;
- f) negligence and accidents;
- g) commercial use;
- h) expenses related to property damage (exclusive of the vehicle itself as herein discussed) or physical injuries; and,
- i) Recovery and reinstallation of software programs and user data.
- Warranty Procedure
2.1. Buyer may register the Product with Ecoride.ph (online at https://ecoride.ph/register/) or with an authorized retailer within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase.
- If Buyer registers with Ecoride.ph, an identification card will be required for presentation for warranty claim.
- b) If Buyer decides not to register with Ecoride.ph within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, the warranty is still valid. However, an original copy of the proof of purchase as well as two forms of government issued ID are required for all warranty claims.
Buyer understands that, not only will Ecoride.ph register their information and serial number within its database, but also in an anonymous database (with no direct customer information) usable by the government to track stolen products. Purchaser agrees to have their serial number in the anonymous database for governmental tracking of stolen products only.
2.2 Warranty claims may be made via electronic mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at one of the approved service centers.
2.3 Ecoride.ph will assess all written claims on the basis set and specified in this warranty. It will approve a claim and repair or replace the product or deny a claim based on the result of the assessment
2.4 Warranty replacement parts can either be picked up in person at the headquarters in Taguig City, Metro Manila or shipped to any authorized repair center at the Buyer’s option. Pickup by Buyer from Taguig will require an appointment that is made through the registration website or the Ecoride.ph Facebook page. Direct shipping of parts to the customer is not supported.
2.5 Upon completion of warranty related repairs, Ecoride.ph will provide parts free of charge. However, Ecoride.ph will not be held responsible for any service fees that a service center/repair facility will charge or impose. Buyer understands that Ecoride.ph does not have control over the policies of a service center/ repair facility and their service labor prices or practices. Buyer also recognizes that service centers/repair facilities do not represent Ecoride.ph brand in any way.
2.6 Buyer agrees not to hold Ecoride.ph responsible for any disagreements or unpleasant experience that may arise from service centers/repair facilities but such incident will be investigated heavily and any negative feedback provided by the Buyer will be used to assess the continued partnership with such service center/repair facility. Any feedback, negative or positive, can be sent to email@example.com.
3.1 Buyer agrees to have all its claims, services, parts used, and all other related interactions regarding the item purchased recorded online through the https://ecoride.ph website.
3.2 Buyer agrees to have invoices for all labor charges (unless authorization is given through https://ecoride.ph website) and all parts used if such parts were deducted from Ecoride.ph’s on-hand inventory or if pulled from their inventory, invoiced to Ecoride.ph separately
3.3 Buyer recognizes that on-hand inventory from Ecoride.ph is to be used only for Ecoride warranty claims and all requests to use parts from the store inventory must be approved online through the website https://ecoride.ph.
4.1 Possession of Buyer’s property shall be taken by the Seller strictly subject to the provisions of this agreement.
4.2 Seller does not assume or accept any risk until Buyer’s property is delivered to Seller’s regular business premises and any collection and/or delivery of Buyer ‘s property at any place other than such premises is done entirely at Buyer’s risk.
4.3 Buyer authorizes Seller to transport its property from one place to another as may reasonably be required or necessary, including for purposes of testing, diagnostics or transfer to and/or from any third party.
4.5 Although all reasonable care will be taken with Buyer’s property in the Seller’s possession, the Seller shall not be liable for any loss or damages suffered by Buyer due to theft, fire, or any other cause.
No Ecoride.ph reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Limited Warranty. If any term is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.